Hey, Hello Artists! (ps- craft is an art too!) Okay not too much ado this time- lets jump on straight! I put together a simple and fun filled technique with the special "misti tool" and the stamps. hope you would enjoy!
We are now going to create a sentiment backdrop for a stamped image. (ah, doesnt it look cool- yes we feel the same sentiment too)
Ingredients and Tools:
- white card stock.
- clear stamp (mudra craft stamps).
- mini misti stamping tool.
- water color pencil.
- masking tape.
- water brush.
- glitter glue.
- distress inks (Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Black Soot).
A step at a time:
- place the bunny stamp at the center and stamp it.
- now fussy cut the bunny and mask the bunny with the masking tape.
- Begin stamping the sentiment with the distress inks in different colors at the bottom of the bunny and, move it 1/4 inch up and down.
- now the the sentiment backdrop is all ready that we can remove the masked area.
- add colors to the bunny with water color pencil.
- add the glitter glue to the gift box.
- well, that is pretty much it.
Aaand we are submitting this piece to Mudra Challenge #2 : Color Palette (wish us luck even now, okay!)
Special thanks to Jennifer for sharing the beautiful technique.