Howdy, Crafters Hope you are doing fantastic in this autumn season.
We discovered a new design today and named it "Sunshine" for the blossoms it gave- and what better fun than sharing.
sneak-peek here, before you scroll down.. sounds cool isn't it? go on.
Ingredients and Tools:
- white and black card stock.
- clear stamps.
- acrylic block.
- pigment inks (gold,sliver).
- distress inks (Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade).
- clear embossing powder.
- embossing heat gun.
- paint (sparkling pearl color).
A step at a time:
- Here is my simple card stamped the feathers with pigment ink and heat embossed.
- use distress ink for the coloring the feathers.
- since the pigment ink is not so attractive i added a coat of golden paint.
- stamped my sentiment in a black card stock with pigment ink and heat emboss it.
- now place the sentiment to card.
- And then add a few bling to the cards.
- well, that is pretty much it.
And guess what? we are submitting this edition to Paru's Card Making Challenges (wish us luck, okay!)
colourcrazychallenge - Anything Goes
craftyourpassionchallenges Challenge 333 ~ Always Anything Goes
artbymiranchallenge Challenge #68 ANYTHING GOES
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions Challenge 38
Thank you for visiting our blog, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram .. yeah-we'd love to be in your timeline! and dont forget to be awesome!