Today we have made a mix media card.
we received icraft stencil as a free gift along with India's premier Art and Craft Magazine "Our Idea Book".
Ingredients and Tools:
- white card stock.
- paint (crimson lake, cobalt blue hue and black).
- mini mister.
- clear stamp.
- acrylic block.
A step at a time:
- Apply the gesso on the base card using the brush and let it dry.
- Place the stencil at the left side of the card and apply gesso on it.
- Once it s dried add the paint and spray the water on the paint so that colors blend together and gives a beautiful effect on our project.
- After the colors dried add the dies cuts of the flower, butterfly, leaves.
- The stamped sentiment special is added on the card.
- Finally adding the bling,pearl and glitter glue to enhance the beauty the die cuts.
- Now our mix media card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the cards including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram ..-we'd always love to be in your timeline! dont forget to be awesome!