Wish you all Happy New Year!!
Today we are going to post our first post in this new year 2018 and it it a mix media card.
A step at a time:
- Die cut a rectangle pieces and also die the alphabets paste it on the rectangle pieces as shown in the image.
- Apply a coat of gesso on the rectangle pieces and allow it to dry.
- After that add the color you want.
- Now spray the water to spread the color around the alphabets and let it dry.
- Splattered few splatters at the top.
- Stamp the character and fussy cut it.
- Stamp sentiment and die cut it.
- Paste the sentiment and the stamped image.
- Now our card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the cards including close ups
And we are submitting this card to mudra-challenge-17
Thank you for visiting our blog again, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram ..-we'd always love to be in your timeline! dont forget to be awesome!