Today we made a cute envelope and it can be gifted to your loved ones or even you can swap with your craft friends.
Simple and easy envelope. Let's move into our project.
A step at a time:
- Started with envelope die cut and create a envelope.
- Stamp the image,colour the image and fussy cut it.
- Then start decorating the envelope.
- Die cut a mini doliy and place it on the envelope.
- Followed by stamped image, leaf and flower.
- Add a bong to the flower.
- Die cut the sentiment love and paste on the envelope.
- Draw some lines and heart on the sentiment love with silver gel pen.
- Add some goodies inside the envelope.
- Now our envelope is ready to gift or swap with the partner.
Here are a few photographs of the envelope including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram ..-we'd always love to be in your timeline! dont forget to be awesome!