Today we have made a mix media card. And it can be used as a cover decoration.
A step at a time:
- Take a rectangle die and cut it.
- Created a background with brush pen (take a acetate sheet and scrip with the brush pen and spray water on it. Now place the cardstock on the acetate sheet and the background is ready)
- Once the background is ready place the stencil and apply gesso.
- After gesso is dried add color on it.
- Now stamp the sentiment on the center of the card.
- Stamp the image, color it and fussy cut it. Add double sided foam tape.
- Place the image one on the right side top and another on the left side bottom.
- Now our card is ready to use.
Thank you for visiting our blog again, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram ..-we'd always love to be in your timeline! dont forget to be awesome!