A step at a time:
- Started with stamping the image, colouring and fussy cutting it.
- Die cut a tag shape and place the star stencil on the die cut and start inking the die cut with distress ink(we have used three different colours first we inked with green and we moved the stencil and inked with red and again we moved the stencil and inked with yellow).
- Take a piece of paper stamp some hearts with versa fine ink and heat emboss with gold color and die cut the sentiment love.
- Take a larger rectangle die. Cut a piece of red colour cardstock and start layering with the tag die cut, love sentiment and stamped image(add foam tape under the stamped image).
- Take a standard A2 size card( 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) and emboss it using embossing folder. Place the rectangle die cut piece on the standard size card.
- Now our card is ready.
Thank you for visiting our blog again, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram ..-we'd always love to be in your timeline! dont forget to be awesome!