Today we made a card for the Valentines day. It is so pretty and we love the layering card.
Let's us move in our card.
A step at a time:
- Created a watercolour background in a white Cardstock and added few splatters.
- Stamp the image and heat emboss with gold colour. Colour the image, fussy cut it.
- Die cut the oval shape in black cardstock and place the stamped image.
- Stamp the sentiment and die cut in heart shape and add a red colour heart shaped cardstock at the backside of the white colour heart shaped cardstock . And place in the card.
- Add some sequin.
- Place the white cardstock on a A2 size card.
- Now our card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the cards including close ups