I'm Dheepika and I am here to share the process of making cards using the new release for the month of march.
A step at a time:
- stamp the image, colour and fussy cut it.
- Die cut two circle pieces one is in green and other is in white slightly smaller than the green. glue them together.
- Take a base card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" in green colour and white panel slightly smaller than green colour card. stamp the sentiment on right side top.
- Paste the pattern paper on the white panel at bottom of the card and paste the circle on the pattern paper.
- Paste the girl on the circle and add double sided foam to the head.
- Now the card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the cards including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!