I hope you all have checked our new products. If u have not checked our new products click here.
I'm Dheepika and I am here to share the process of making cards using the new release for the month of march.
A step at a time:
- Take a white panel measures 5 1/2 " x 3 1/2" and start stamping the sentiment at the left side and continue with girl image.
- For dress and shoes stamp the girl in a yellow card stock and fussy cut the dress and shoes. colour the girl except the dress and shoes.
- Paste the yellow colour fussy cut of the girl dress and shoes over the stamped image on white card stock.
- Give some orange shade on the yellow colour dress and shoes. Beautiful coloured image is ready.
- Draw a line at 2 1/2" from right side and cut the shape of the image leaving a slight white card stock (as shown in the image).
- Take a base card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and paste the pattern sheet at the right side and white panel on the left side. Add some white dots to the girl image.
- Now the card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the cards including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!