Wake up, shine and smile today because it's Monday!
Dheepika here and I'm back with Mix Media Journal Cover. It is simple and easy to do. As we all know that we are at the last week of the march month and I have started preparing my journal for the April month.
I totally enjoyed creating this journal cover.
A step at a time:
- Take a A4 size black card stock and fold it into half and add some folded plain papers into the black card stock.
- Staple the paper at center and the journal is ready.
- For the cover take two white panels slightly smaller than the black card stock.
- Apply gesso on the white panels and dry with help of heat tool.
- Spray the colors on the white panels and let it dry.
- Take the stencil place it on the center and apply gesso on it and dry with the heal tool.
- Then paste the white panel on the black card stock one at the front side of the journal and other at the backside of the journal.
- Paint the Buddha with black paint and shade the Buddha with metallic gold color.
- Paste the Buddha on the front side of the journal and add some sequins.
- Now the mix media journal cover is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the Journal including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog, Follow us at Facebook, Instagram .. yeah-we'd love to be in your timeline! and dont forget to be awesome!