wishing you a wonderful day filled with love and happiness.
A step at a time:
- Take an acetate sheet measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" as a base card.
- Add the sentiment at the left side bottom and heat emboss it.
- On the base card creates a shaker, paste the two layers of the craft foam (die cut the rectangle shape and create a window in craft foam) and add sequins of different colors.
- Paste the acetate on the top of the craft foam and add the thin rectangle die cut piece on the acetate and also on the back side of the card to hide the glue areas.
- On the inner side take a white die cut stamp the image and color it. then add a black die cut slightly bigger than the white card stock and paste it inside the card add black card stock at the back side of the base card to hide the glued areas.
- Now the card is ready.
check the video
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!