A step at a time:
- Take an white panel measures 6" x 2 1/2 " and apply gesso (dry with the help of heat tool).
- Place the stencil on the white panel and apply texture paste on it and let it dry.
- Spray the colors on the white panel and dry with the help of heat tool.
- Die cut the leafy flourishes in a black card stock and add some gold and turquoise blue metallic colors on the die cut and paste it on the right side top.
- Die cut the flowers, spray the colors on it, dry them and add pearl at the center.
- Add some golden threads on the leafy flourishes and place the flowers above the threads.
- Stamp the sentiment on the black card stock and heat emboss it and paste it on the white panel.
- Now paste the white panel on the black base 6 1/4 " x 2 3/4".
- Add some small beads on the project.
- And the project is ready.
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!