welcome April, wishing you a wonderful month filled with love and happiness.
Dheepika here and I'm back with Mix Media project.
A step at a time:
- Take an white panel measures 6" x 2 1/2 " and apply gesso (dry with the help of heat tool).
- Place the stencil on the white panel and apply texture paste on it and let it dry.
- Spray the colors on the white panel and dry with the help of heat tool.
- Die cut the flowers, spray the colors on it, dry them and add pearl at the center.
- Add some golden threads on left side top and place the flowers above the threads.
- Stamp the sentiment on the black card stock and heat emboss it and paste it on the white panel.
- Now paste the white panel on the black base 6 1/4 " x 2 3/4".
- And the project is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!