I hope everyone is having a crafty Sunday.
Dheepika here and I'm back with Mix Media project.
A step at a time:
- Take a tag measures 8"X3".
- Apply gesso and dry with the help of heat.
- Place the stencil and apply texture paste on the right side top and left side bottom.
- Spray the colors you want and add some black colors to highlight the stencil area.
- Stamp some script designs in black ink.
- Add the die cut piece and some flowers on it.
- Stamp the sentiment in white cardstock and place it on the project.
- Add ribbon to the tag.
- Now the Mix Media tag is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!