A step at a time:
- Started with dies cutting the leaves in white cardstock and sprayed the colors on it.
- Take a white cardstock measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/2". paste the leaves on it and splatters the colors used for leaves and black color.
- Die cut sentiment congrats 4 pieces and layer them one over the other and paste in between the leaves as shown in the picture.
- Add some gold shimmer to the card and metallic color to the sentiment.
- Add some blings to it.
- Add the black cardstock behind the decorated piece and paste it on the base card.
- Now the card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!