Dheepika here and I'm back with Mix Media floral card.
A step at a time:
- Take a cardstock apply gesso on it and dry with the help of heat tool.
- Once the handmade flowers ( used Expressions cardstock) are done apply gesso on them and let it dry.
- Arrange the flowers on the cardstock.
- Started spraying colors on the card and until I'm happy I added colors on it. Dry the colors.
- Spray some golden shimmer on it and add some metallic colors.
- Splatter some black color on it.
- Add the sentiment congrats on the left top.
- Now the mix media floral card is ready.
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!