Dheepika here and I'm back with card used Expressions Craft stencils.
A step at a time:
- Take a white cardstock, place the stencil on it and apply embossing ink and heat emboss with white color embossing powder.
- Then spray different colors on the white cardstock and dry with help of heat tool.
- Take a black cardstock measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" as a card base.
- Cut the white cardstock into 4 equal pieces and paste them on the black cardstock with some gaps as shown in the picture.
- Add the handwritten sentiment (Get Well Soon) to it.
- Now the card is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!