Dheepika here and I'm back with floral card.
A step at a time:
- Started stamping the flower on a white cardstock and colour the flowers.
- Die cut a circle, place the stencil and apply gesso on it.
- Added sand on the stenciled area and sprayed color on it.
- Again die cut in oval shape on the circle die cut to create some space to insert all the flowers.
- On the the card base splatter some black color and paste the circle die cut with foam tape at back side.
- Now the card is ready.
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!