Dheepika here and I'm back with tag.
A step at a time:
- Die cut on acetate sheet and also on white cardstock.
- On the acetate sheet place the stencil, apply red and black paint on it. Highlight with golden metallic color.
- Stamp the image on the white cardstock, colour, fussy cut and paste it on the acetate sheet.
- Place the white tag under the acetate sheet.
- Stamp the sentiment on the white tag where the sentiment will be hided when we see it. when the acetate sheet is moved then the sentiment can be seen.
- Add eyelet to holes don't press too much because the acetate sheet will not move and can't see the hided message.
- Add ribbons to it.
- Now the tag is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!