A step at a time:
- Take a 12 x 12 inch cardstock and apply a coat of gesso on it. And dry them with help of heat tool.
- Spray the sprinkle mist on the cardstock.
- Place the stencil and create a texture on the cardstock.
- Layer the decoupage papers under the photo.
- Add the cheese cloth under the decoupage papers.
- Add the chip boards on the left side corner and right side corner. Add the sentiment chip board on the left bottom.
- Add some deco stones, flowers and leaves to the layout.
- Now the layout is ready.
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!