Dheepika here. I'm back with a new project
A step at a time:
- Add a coat of gesso on the mini canvas and dry them with the heat tool.
- Add a coat of chalk paint and dry them with the heat tool.
- Place the stencil and apply texture paste on it. Dry the texture paste with the heat tool.
- Create the flowers, pot and leafs with clay and let them dry for an hour.
- Add the chalk paint to the clay work and also add the metallic color to the flowers.
- Stamp, colour and fussy cut the image. Add the image to the mini canvas.
- Now our project is ready.
Colouring with Sprinkle Mist:-
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don't forget to be awesome!